Top key features and benefits
Special Payout For Third Contract Anniversary
Double Takaful Coverage
While Performing Hajj/Umrah
Additional Accidental Takaful Coverage
- An individual family takaful surplus sharing universal takaful plan
- 100% of sum covered plus the value of the universal account less any indebtedness upon death or TPD.
- Additional 100% of the sum covered if death / TPD occurs while performing Hajj / Umrah.
- RM1,500 Special Payout will be payable on the contract anniversary upon completion of 3rd contract year.
- Additional RM10,000 will be payable in the event of accidental death and TPD.
- Gives you the opportunity to grow your savings, where the value of the universal account will be payable at the end of the contract term.
Death benefit exclusion:
- If the person covered commits suicide (while sane or insane) or dies due to a pre-existing condition within 12 months from the contract issue date or any later reinstatement date, the contract will be terminated and the universal account as at date of death, will be payable.
TPD benefit exclusion:
- A pre-existing condition within the first 12 months of the contract issue date or last reinstatement date, whichever is later.
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS), AIDS related complications, or infection of the person covered by Human Immuno Deficiency Virus (HIV).
- Being under the influence of drugs or any narcotics or due to intoxication by liquor and/or illicit substance.
- Criminal act, involvement in a breach of law (unless as an innocent party), or membership or an illegal organization.
- Entering, operating or servicing, ascending or decending from or with any aerial device or conveyance except while the person covered is in an aircraft operated by a commercial passenger airline on a regular schedule passenger trip over its established passenger route.
- Participation in any hazardous sport or past time or activities, including but not limited to aerial activities, bungee jumping, rock climbing or mountaineering, underwater activities or racing of any type other than on foot.
- Self-inflicted injuries or suicide, while sane or insane.
- War, invasion, acts of foreign enemies, hostilities or warlike operations (whether war be declared or not), strike, riot, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, civil commotion assuming the proportions of or amounting to an uprising, military or usurped power.
The list is non-exhaustive. Please refer to the brochure, product illustration, product disclosure sheet and contract documents for further information on exclusions.
- Minimum age at entry: 30 days old*
- Maximum age at entry: 60 years old*
- Maximum expiry age: 80 years old*
*based on age last birthday
Limited to Malaysian Muslim citizens and Muslim permanent residents who are working in Malaysia
- National Registration Identity Card (NRIC)
- Subject to terms and conditions. The Bank reserves the right to review and change the above benefits and features at its discretion from time to time with prior notice to customers